Friday, December 14, 2012

12 on the 12th

I haven't done this since March, but I thought the 12.12.12 was a pretty special date to play along with my favourite blogger's challenge.

12 on the 12th  - dear lizzy


some very ordinary photography, its hard work trying to get any time to take photos on a week day, so its just photos around our place and our village.



everyone needs a hard hat to eat breakfast


a bit frosty this morning, -1 degrees when I went for my run



sulking now because I wouldn't let him take a photo


apparently there is nothing more satisfying than chopping and spilting your own wood for your log burner!

Xmas tree on the way to pick Maddie up from school

I always have to save letters for Maddie to post on the way home from school

our neighbours very festive front door


monkeys

advent calendar treats, last year I had to hide all the treats and bring them out each day because Caleb didn't understand the whole concept of an advent calendar.  This year he is showing lots of self-restraint, which must be hard for a 3 year old.



advent candles being blown out

No comments: